German Guide | Deutsche Anleitung: Medium
- Download the Trust Wallet (App) or MetaMask (Browser PlugIn and App) on your smartphone or browser, install the wallet and make a secure backup of your key phrase.
- Log in to Binance (or create a new account).
- Make sure you own Binance Coin and go to the Binance Coin withdraw page. Check out our guide on how Binance works here.
- In Meta Mask go to the Settings Page and select the Tap “Networks“. Click “Add Network” and enter the following data:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- Open your Trust Wallet or MetaMask, click on Smart Chain and then on Receive. Copy the wallet address.
- Go to Binance again, paste the address at the Recipient’s BNB Address, select Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and send your BNB to your Trust Wallet or MetaMask.
- Give Binance some time to send your coins.
- After you received the coins, check Trust Wallet if Browser is visible between Wallet and DEX. If not, go to Safari and type trust://browser_enable to activate the dApp Browser. Click on Browser.
- Click on Pancakeswap.
- Click on Connect (sometimes you are automatically connected and sometimes you are not).
- Click on V2 and type in 12% for slippage.
- At the top, enter the number of BNB you want to convert to SaveAnimal.
- Below that field, click on Select a currency, paste 0xaa2C290bF62B7d100D2D7f87b7223e3A71b737F7 and SaveAnimal will appear.
- Click on Swap.
- Maybe you have to manually add the coins with the contract adress 0xaa2C290bF62B7d100D2D7f87b7223e3A71b737F7 to your wallet.